Messages left in the voicemail are the lifeblood of Call Me Positive. Here are some things to consider before leaving your own positive messages:
- It’s helpful for us if you spell out your name at the beginning of your message
- You can share your last name, but you don’t need to!
- Share a unique positive moment from your day (not just I listened to Call Me Positive)
- If you screw up your message, you can leave another one
- Just hang up the call when you are finished
- Be sure to tell your friends, family, and colleagues to listen and leave their own messages